How to Setup WordPress Weather Plugin
Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag Hot Weather widget into a widget position of your theme. Edit WordPress Weather plugin parameters in Appearance > Widgets > Hot Weather. There are only 3 parameters there:
- DISPLAY WAY: You can select to show a small widget with current weather conditions or 3D animation with weather forecast for the next few days.
- UNITS: It’s possible to show current temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius degrees.
- LOCATION: Enter ZIP code if you want to show weather for an USA location. If you are living outside of the USA, please read the following.
Locations Outside of the USA
This WordPress Weather plugin can show weather conditions for all major cities worldwide. You must enter your city code (not city name) in the widget parameters. To get the code for your location, please do the following:
- Go to http://www.weatherlet.com and type your city name in the search box. Weather conditions for this city will be shown. Check if it’s the location that you need.
- At the bottom of this page, you will see weather widget code snippet. Find the part that looks like:
- The letters and numbers combination that we presented here as XXXXXXXX is the code for your place. So, just copy it from here and paste in the widget parameters to get the weather conditions for your place.