WordPress Slideshow Plugin’s Features
- Select one of 13 available transition effects, including random mode that randomize all the effects.
- Select number of slices (for slice based effects only).
- Control buttons (enabled or disabled) and Left/Right navigation buttons (always enabled, enabled on hover only or disabled).
- Optional pause of slideshow on hover.
- Optional links for each image in the rotation (link can be opened in current or in a new window).
- Optional description text for each image in the rotation. If you don’t type description, it would not be shown.
How To Use This Plugin?
Open the plugin’s options page in Appearance > Widgets > Hot Effects Rotator. You’ll see that some default options preset there. However, you must change some of them to accommodate widget for your WordPress site. Here’s the list of all WordPress slideshow plugin options:
- Widget suffix – Enter suffix for the widget if supported by your theme.
- Open links in a new window – If images are linked, enable this option to open links in a new window.
- Manual Advance – If enabled, the slideshow will not run automatically.
- Left/Right navigation – Enable or disable left/right navigation arrows.
- Control buttons – Enable or disable iPhone-like control buttons.
- Animation Speed and Pause Between Slides – These options defines how fast or slow your slideshow will run.
For each image, you have 3 options:
- Select or upload image from your WordPress media manager.
- Optional image description text.
- Optional link for the image.